Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Writing from Liliya

In Room 3 we have been writing recounts about a time when we were scared. We had to write it in our books and write what happened when we were scared.

The Time I Thought A Stranger Broke In

One time in the middle of the night I woke up. I heard noises that sounded like footsteps and started to worry. I tried to forget about it by singing songs in my head. I started roaming the hallway to see if anyone else was awake. I looked in my Mum and Dads room, my brothers room, the office, the bathroom and the living room. No one was there so I went back to bed. A few hours later I woke up again. I was shaking and thinking if I should get up and look again or hide under the bed sheets. Instead I would sneak up to my Mum and Dads room and tell them. I tip-toed to my Mum and Dads room. I told my Mum and Dad about the sounds I was hearing and they told me to go back to bed. Then I realised my cats Smokey and Midnight were running around and playing in the hallway. I sighed and went back to bed.

By Liliya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signing Room 3 Treaty

Signing Room 3 Treaty